Custom Deep Drawn Stamping
Charles Richter is a leading manufacturer of custom metal stamping and custom deep drawn metal products, serving the worldwide industrial markets. We manufacture customized pieces in various shapes and sizes and can also provide decorative techniques and finishing.
Our company can handle any set of requirements for a custom-made product, from simple metal washers to complex multi-stage progressive stampings.We use an array of metal types for making custom metal stampings, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass. Provide us with dimensions or die and we’ll provide an accurate and competitive quote.
We Cater To Your Order Needs
Products can be manufactured in what is called short run or long run production.
- Short Run Stamping – Small volume manufacturing that offers quick turn around time and cost-effective pricing. This trusted process is ideal for experimental products and prototypes. Click for more info.
- Long Run Stamping – The most common stamping method, also known as progressive run, is used for larger orders. This is extremely cost-effective and offers efficient cycle times. Click for more info.
Questions to ask yourself, and your team, before deciding to go with a short run or a long run metal stamping manufacturer:
- How many pieces do you need?
- Is this a one-time order? Or will this be ongoing?
- How fast do we need the product? Is there a tight deadline?
- Are we in the early stages of design and not ready to order? Or do we have all the drawings needed to get the stamping die created now?
Experience + Reliability
Since 1911, Charles Richter has been recognized for its quality work, strong customer relationships, on-time delivery dates, and reasonably priced products. Our experienced staff of design engineers is ready to help create a unique metal stamping product for your specific applications.
Whether we use an existing design or consult our design engineer experts, we work with our customers every step of the way. Charles Richter is dedicated to quality and offers extensive experience in producing cost-effective metal stamping pieces.