At Charles Richter, we transform copper into shapes and decorative pieces that are then used in industries such as lighting, HVAC, and telecommunications. Copper stamped metal products are typically manufactured from ETP copper (electrolytic tough pitch) because it’s more resistant to corrosion and has a higher electrical conductivity than other metals.
Copper is also a strong yet malleable metal-making product, ideal for industrial machinery parts. The deep drawn copper process is like that of other metals where we form sheet metal into finished parts in a very rigid, structured and proven process. We manufacture both simple parts as well as more complex and decorative stampings.
Properties of Copper:
- Reacts slowly with atmospheric oxygen and doesn’t react with water
- Has great thermal and electrical conductivity
- One of only four elemental metals with a natural color other than gray or silver
- If placed against another metal, galvanic corrosion will occur
Benefits of Copper:
- Nonferrous metal
- Corrosion resistant
- Very durable
- Has a high deformation resistance
Each metal offered at Charles Richter Metatcraft has certain properties, making each more suitable than another based on your unique needs. We have experience working with aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel and steel. Contact us to learn more.