Stainless Steel Stampings
At Charles Richter, we transform stainless steel into shapes and decorative pieces that are then used in industries such as lighting, HVAC and automotive.
Deep drawn stainless steel products are often desirable in products that have high exposure and frequent use. This material often has a lower cost compared to other deep drawn metals. We can manufacture both high quality simple designs as well as more complex pieces that require unique dies.
Properties of Stainless Steel:
- Contains a minimum 11.5 wt% chromium which provides the unique stainless and corrosion resisting properties
- Made up of iron, chromium, nickel, manganese and copper
- Retains strength and shock resistance even at high temperatures
- There are five major types used for machining: austenitic, duplex, ferritic, martensitic, precipitation hardened grade
Benefits of Stainless Steel:
- High wear-resistance
- Very strong
- High resistance to stress cracking
- High corrosion resistance
- Beautiful finished look
At Charles Richter, we understand that every customer is different. That’s why we offer a variety of metals to best meet your unique needs. Let us identify the best metal stamped products for your custom applications. We can help.